Forex trading is indeed a lucrative way to make money and become wealthy over a relative period of time. Such is the relevance and growing popularity of this currency trading that it is attracting prospective traders from all around the world. A large number of brokerage firms have been established in Australia to offer trading assistance to the individuals concerned.
In addition to this, there are a lot of other brokers who accept traders from Australia in order to trade money in the Forex market. If you are one of those people who are looking for a reliable Australian Forex Broker, then you are at the perfect place. Below you get all the information that you need about selecting an appropriate broker and help you start safe trading.
Australia Licensed Forex Brokers
- AxiTrader: It is one of the most sought after Forex brokers in Australia that offers a trade up to milliseconds trading rate all throughout the day. The broker is regulated by ASIC regulatory body for Forex trading. Traders will be provided with daily exclusive analysis and does not charge any sort of fees or commission on withdrawals. The staff members are highly experienced and knowledgeable to provide the best customer support one could have asked for.
- Plus 500: The broker has a reasonably good reputation in the financial industry with fixed spreads available on all types of trading account. It offers a demo account which is valid for 30 days. Automatic hedging is available with standard and mini lot for trading across the assets. Multilingual customer support is available with 24 hours trading assistance throughout the business week.
- ThinkForex: It is a very popular Forex broker that accepts traders from Australia. It offers fixed spreads starting from 0.5 pips which are quite affordable. Leverage is available for varying types which can go as high as 500:1. Trading is available for mobile devices like iPhone and other Android-based smartphones. Good customer service is available with the best trading platform one could have ever asked for.
- eToro: It is an ASIC regulated Forex broker with leverage ratio as high as 400:1. It offers the best amount of risk tolerance to one’s trading account with guaranteed stops starting from $1000. Minimum deposit is $ 50 and the broker offers MT4 as the only trading platform for executing trades. One can trade across 100 different assets including oil and other precious metals like gold and silver.
Forex Trading Australia
Finding the ASIC Approved AU Forex Broker
With so many brokers out there, it is quite a difficult task to spot the ideal ASIC approved Australian Forex Broker. It is imperative that you must do the research at your end and compare all of the brokers featured above before settling on the broker of your choice. Last but not the least, read the reviews of other customers to learn about their experience carrying out a trade with the broker concerned. In this way, you will be able to get a good picture of the broker and it will help you choose the best one.
Latest posts by Steve Gardner (see all)
- Binary Options Robot.com Review - 07/04/2017
- Will U.S. Natural Gas Production Increase in 2017? - 14/02/2017
- How to Select The Best Binary Options Broker - 22/06/2016